Silva vs Sonnen Part two

Discussion in 'Pro Sports' started by xelance, Jul 3, 2012.

1. xelance Member

This Saturday its ooooonnnnnn! The Spider Anderson Silva vs eh...dunno his nickname, maybe douchebag Chael Sonnen? Also Tito Ortiz is fighting his last fight vs Forrest Griffin.. should be some good fights on this card. My prediction for main card : Silva via tko (Im guessing he catches him early on), Griffin via split decision (fight of the night material), Kim via unanimous decision, Cung Le via tko, Mendez via decision, Guillard via KO. rest of the fighters...mehh...no idea. Should be a good one boys.
    Greeney03 likes this.
  2. Greeney03 Administrator

I hope Tito Ortiz win that fight. At least one more before he retires.
    xelance likes this.
  3. xelance Member

He has a decent chance, Forrest Griffin is not that good anymore..although I think Forrest will grind out the decision. It will be a very entertaining fight nonetheless.
  4. Greeney03 Administrator

5. SDSUBaseball Go Blues!

Can't wait for the cuddle match!
  6. xelance Member

It will be far from a cuddle match, and even if it is, at least the decision won't be outrageously rigged! :p :p
  7. SDSUBaseball Go Blues!

Who cares about decisions? I just hope they kiss!
  8. xelance Member

I hope its with a lot of tongue
  9. That would make it even better...
  10. xelance Member

well, got all my predictions right except Kim...was a decent night of fights. Nobody can beat Anderson Silva in the middleweight division...but I do want to see him fight Hector Lombard, that will be a great one.
Live Thread addon by sonnb